Happy 2012... Menomonie WI Family Photographer

 I can't believe its 2012 already and 5 days in already... The new year has already gotten away from me. I hope everyone had a great holiday season, I know ours was great and busy all the same time. I've been meaning to post our Christmas Card but of course didn't get that done as I had hoped so better late then never. (This is a long post so hopefully you have some to read through and see what I have planned for 2012!)

So as 2011 came to an end, I started to think about what I wanted to accomplish in 2012... Wow has my list gotten very large if I were to categorize it you'd find task under the following...

Organization - One of the largest sections on my list everything to organizing the house, my computer, my life, meals etc. I feel like my life has gotten out of control and needs a makeover big time and this is one area that I feel will be a great way to make my life easier in every aspect.

Personal Photo Projects - As most of you know I love to scrapbook but have found that I've been neglecting these projects and of course I'm now very behind not only with my kids but also doing fun personal projects. I so want to create a family Cookbook that will have all our fav. recipes so that it will make my life easier when choosing meals to make.

Professional Photography- Oh how this list is large as well, I have so many different photo shoot ideas that I'd like to try, I also want to to get my kids out more often and try new locations locally! I also want to find and do a photography workshop sometime this year, not sure which one there are so many great ones but this year is the year!

Personal Development- I have physical and mental goals for myself that I need to find a way to accomplish and maintain (weight loss, workout schedules, mental health etc!) I also want to do more with my family, I don't feel like my kids have experienced enough at this young age and I'm feeling as if were missing out on these precious opportunities with them. I'm hoping for mini weekend vacations, swimming, sports activities, arts and crafts, festivals etc.

So now that I have said all of this out loud and feel like I have now committed to this I need to follow through, which is always the hard part for me. Do you know how many craft projects I have bought all of the supplies for and have yet to actually make, or started but haven't finished. Its how I do everything and enough is enough. I'm sure I'm not the only one in the world that has this issue but I can't take it any more its taking over my world and I'm taking it back.

With that being said, this means I will be appearing here on a more weekly basis, I think a blog is a great place to think out loud and share my feelings, struggles, achievements and every thing in between and lots more photography to. I had struggled with what to do with my blog as its also my web page for photography. Do I  keep it just professional or do I include personal items as well. Well I guess I have made up my mind, especially with this post, wow was in the mood to write and poor myself out to the world.

Welcome to my new 2012, I hope you join me here as much as you can because I can't wait to see what all I can cross off my list and experience this year!
Thanks!
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment