My little man....

What a long and challenging week it was with Reid last week and through the weekend. He's starting to test Mom and Dad to see what he can and cannot get, its exhausting. The crying, winning and tantrums are horrible. He really let dad have it over the weekend while I was scrapbooking at my annual fall overnigther. Sat. night he didn't go to bed until 11pm and then was up at 3am until 9am which then he slept until 1pm. CRAZY, so not like him. He seems to be better this week, less crying and back to a some what normal sleep pattern.


I had a great time at my Overnighter, My sister-in-law Sheri does a great job hosting these events something I always look forward to. I took advantage of some of her break-out sessions and learned to power sort all of my pics for Reid from Nov 07 - July 08. Then I also took an advance digital training which I learned some new tricks. Im now starting to think i may not need photoshop like I thought. One of the programs I have which is Memory Manager had an upgrade which I can finally download on my computer because I upgraded my Internet allows me to do a lot of what photoshop would have so...... Less money to spend!

I finished 40+ pages over the weekend which was only half way through March 08 (I think I need to scale down the pics I take and print! But how can I, how do you choose what events or pics to say no to....)

Here are some pics I promised awhile ago of Reid and his hair cut....

Before:


After:






Here's an example of the two baby announcements I made for my girl friend Jen and her daughter Lucy!







Live, Love, Life....


LC

2 comments:

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

How do you get the graphics for your baby cards...I am going to start my own business and need to learn more about that portion of it. Thanks!!

LC said...

I actually use a program from Creative Memories... "Story Book Creator Plus" Then you can purchase embelishments/paper etc. from Creative memories and download them to the program and utilize. Its very easy and is setup similar to how photoshop works.

Post a Comment