Im Back...

Ok so sorry I haven't posted for a while. I was on VACATION and a much needed vacation it was. A lot has happened over the past week so here goes.

We closed on our house Sept. 26 without any issues. Tom worked hard the first weekend, he put in new cement in the barn/garage and then him and his Dad (Andy) worked on demolition inside. They ripped off all the tung and groove in the kitchen and living room (it looks better already).

Reid got his first real hair cut on last Monday (I lost my baby and gained a true toddler). He looks so cute. I will post pics soon.

My Girlfriend at work had her Baby last Monday (I was sad I didn't get to visit it her in the hospital) however we are going to plan on taking her first photo shot this weekend. I just can't wait, so many ideas!

And on a sad but exciting note I got to wish my sister goodbye, shes off to Colorado! She hasn't left yet but my parents are taking her down there on Thursday this week. Im so excited for her to move and explore life in Colorado. Im just sad that she wont be just few hours a way like Im used to but now I have a reason to go out west and visit her.

Kimberly I leave you with these inspiring words.... "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." - Helen Keller . Ok so its not like im never going to see you/her again but it feels like your going to be so far away but really I can pick up the phone and talk like where face to face. Never say goodbye just say see ya later! Love YA!

My other big update is WE HAVE TV AGAIN! Ok I know im pathetic, but you don't realize how you thrive on TV when you don't have it. We finally got the satellite co. to come out and install it at our apartment. I just love how mindless you can be with TV especially when your mentally exhausted.

Ok so thats whats new with me. I hope all of you are enjoying the fall weather!
LIVE, LOVE, LIFE...
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment