1st photo Shoot

Ok so I got to do my first photo shoot! It was so fun and so far I feel it was successful. I haven't received feed back from her mom yet but I was very happy with what I had to work with . Newborns can definitely be trying, Lucy didn't really care to be naked so we worked with what we had. She is just a cutie! Here are a few of my favorite's.






I can't wait for the weekend. I get to scrap book. My Sister in law is having her fall overnight workshop, one of my fav. things in the fall. I hope to get Reids album caught up. So far Im about a year behind so I have a lot of work to do.

Talk to you soon...

Live, Love, Life....
LC

1 comments:

KRL Designs said...

Hey! VARY nice pic! I like the BW one's, she is so cute... oh and Ill work on a logo for ya the LC need and up date! : ) talk to ya SooN!

Post a Comment