Our New HOME!

Well I finally got a chance to post some pics of our new home! We are still painting and have many more updates to be done with in the next few months... Which include new hard wood bamboo floors throughout the Kitchen, Dinning rm, Living rm and Hall way! I just got done purchasing items for our play room and my office for additional storage and can't wait to get it all in place and get rid of more boxes! Apparently we have a lot of stuff...

 The kitchen view when you enter from the garage!
 Kitchen view from the dining room.
 Living room
 3/4 Bath off the laundry room and kitchen
 Main Full Bath by the 3 bedrooms on the main floor.. We plan to create a second entrance from our master closet into the bath.
 Haley's room
 Reid's room
 Basement view from the stairs. First room will be the play room.
Family room

Other side of the family room. We also have two rooms and half Bath in the basement that finished. One will be our guest room and the other will be my office.

This is obviously pics from prior to moving in. Since I've taken these pics we have painted the Kitchen, Living room, All three bedrooms up stairs, hall way 3/4bath and Family room and playroom. I still have the two rooms in the basement, laundry room and the remaining baths to paint, then I can put my paint brush away! I can't wait for it all to be complete but I have to keep reminding my self that it all can't happen right away and that it takes time and money (thats the key word!)

More to come as we make the updates.

LIVE, LOVE, LIFE...
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment