Finally new PICS of the KIDS!

I finally took an evening and took my kiddo's out for a photo shoot. Reid was due for his 5 year pics and I hadn't done anything in so long, I had to stop painting my walls and just do it and I am so glad I did. They were in such a good mood and gave me priceless images! You just never know what you will get with a 5 year old and 2 year old. (I can't believe Reid's 5!)





If only those smiles and hugs were around all the time... I guess you can't be happy all day every day!

My life wouldn't be complete without these two little hearts in my life. Every day is different but the one thing that stays the same is their Love for me and my love for them!

LIVE, LIFE, LOVE...
LC

1 comments:

zurianne' said...

hey thre nice work come visit my site http://zurainne-hamidartgallery.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment