Last Year

So some of you may know that I am an avid Scrapbooker (love scrapbooking). I will be attending my annual winter Scrapbooking Overnighter next weekend and I just ordered some prints to scrapbook and ran across these two pictures I took this fall, thought I would share with you.

I love my scrapbooking program through Creative Memories - Storybook Plus 3, its an awesome program and oh so much fun. Im still doing some traditional scrapbooking but I think sooner then later I will be doing all digital scrapbooking.

Can you believe Feb. is almost over and March will be here next week already. That just seems so crazy to me. Haley is already 3 months, boy does time fly. I think we are getting cabin fever in our house hold and are ready for Spring to arrive, however as we all know that could be awhile.




Sorry there not the best resolution due to pulling them off Creative Memories Digital center where I order my prints from. Look at Reid in the picture with me, apparently a 2 year still drools!

Live, Love, Life...
LC

2 comments:

KRL Designs said...

I like them!!!!!! Reid looks nothing like Tom...are u sure he's the dad! ;)

LC said...

Very funny Kimberly! I really wonder if he got anything from the Lehman side!

Post a Comment