The Best of Fall '09

So I was going to do a best of 2009 but I thought I would focus on the best of Fall 2009 instead. It would take me way to long to post the best of '09, plus none of these pics have been blogged yet so you get to see something new! ENJOY.... (I was busy this fall)


My first wedding- Thanks Nate and Amanda for allowing me to be apart of your special day, it was a cold day in early Oct. but the sun sure was shinning. (I think the high that day was 40 degrees, thats cold for Oct.). I would also like to say thank you to my good Friend Becky for her assistance with my First wedding and many other photoshoots she has assisted with in the past. She is a great assistant and a great friend, love you Becky!






I then had the pleassure of shooting this little one, Addy! She was born on Sept. 29th and is just about a month old here.







Last time this little guys was on my Blog, he was only a week old. Look at those blue eyes! Hope to see Max for his one year pics. Thanks Mom's for letting me capture your boys as they grow.


And for the last shoot of the Season I got the pleasure of capturing one of my Co-workers family at a local Park in Eau Claire. The kids did great, what a great looking family don't you think?


Well there you have it the Best of Fall '09. (Aren't you proud of me I have posted once a week through all of Feb. ) Thanks for stopping by, comments are welcome!
LIVE, LOVE, LIFE...
LC



0 comments:

Post a Comment