Knock Knock... Any one there????

I suppose that's what everyone else is asking me when they visit this lonely, sad little blog. Ok I know I've been a bit absent or a lot. Life doesn't always leave me time to keep up with the small things. However I have had some great sessions in the past and I thought I'd post a few over the next few weeks before my summer sessions pick up!

I had the privilege to visit a College friend "Anna" and her husband Jarred who were blessed on Jan. 1st with twins Wyatt and Mara. Born at 33 weeks they spent a few weeks in ICU but came home late January and I got to capture these little beans in early February. They were just amazing and I just can't get over how happy I am for Anna and Jarred to become parents. Enjoy...

 
 
 
 
 

Live, Love, Life...
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment