Justine and Bobbie Part 1- Eau Claire WI Wedding Photographer

I finally got to a point in my editing of all these amazing pics I got from Justine and Bobbies wedding on Aug. 20th, they where such an amazing couple to work with, here is part 1 of their big day, we had the best weather ever. Couldn't have asked for more in mid aug.





 Made my heart melt when I saw this image...
Until next time, Part 2 for justine and bobbie, baby Ashlynn and yes another wedding all coming soon. Don't stay away to long.

LIVE, LOVE, LIFE...
LC

1 comments:

PicPakistan said...

Good weather at a wedding is an awesome combination, working with a couple is a great thing, well i didn't happen to do it even once, i am a beginner, wished for you to visit me and leave helping advices about me blog, also how you did add flash header?

Post a Comment