Happy May Day!

So its been a few busy weeks. I was in MN for a week for work and then we have had plans every weekend, I did sneak in a maternity shoot a few weekends ago, so fun! I will post them soon. I do have some pics of my son and his girlfriend (Paige) ok so perhaps there to young to date but Paige is the daughter of Tom and I's very good friends Becky and Lee you have probably seen there faces on my blog before. There about 6 months different in age and every time we get together they play more and more with each other. Except Reid apparently felt he was bigger and better then Paige and would bully her-I was not happy with his actions.

Look at this move my little man is making- I love Paiges eyes if I could read her mind it looks as though shes thinking..."Oh my hes getting close, my first real KISS!"


Now look her eyes are closed she must be thinking..... "He did it, a real kiss, THATS IT?"
Look at those cheeks isnt she just the cutest.


Live, Love, Life... And Happy May DAY!
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment