December already....

Boy oh Boy does time fly when your having fun. I must say that I am glade that its December because the offical work has begun on our house. Bedrooms and bathrooms are framed in and the most exciting part is the floor to my office is in as well, oh I can't wait. Tom still doesn't quite get why I need such a large amount of space (200+ sq. feet) for an office but little does he get about what they call an office/srappbooking/photo studio!! Oh I just can't wait.

So I had a photo shot last weekend we some of our closest Friends and family. I was very pleased with the outcome. A few photos need some work but I must say I learn something new everytime I shot so theres definitly something to say about learning hands ON! I also had a class last week which was through National Camera Exchange ( you get four free class tickets) they have a variety of classes take, I learned so much. I can't wait to take the advance DSLR class.

So here are some of the pics from last weekend. Let me know what you think I would love some comments (if you've tried to leave a comment before but couldn't try now, I didn't realize that I had it set for only those with a google account or blog.)






LIVE, LOVE, LIFE....
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment