Waiting Game...

Well I didn't get to much done over the weekend in regards to packing but I guess I do have 4 weeks until we have to be out so why rush it? So that I can live out of boxes, I'd rather not. My sister had left her apple laptop at my house a few weekends ago and I thought she had photoshop on it so I decided to logon and see if I could remember anything from back in the day with photoshop. Well come to find out she had illustrator which Im definitely not familiar with so I used her iPhoto program to play with some of my favorite pics. So take a look, let me know what you think. Some are from our camping weekend and others are just snap shots of Reid, and Paige. I was trying to be aware of the natural light.

Well I had to change up my first camera class because we've decided on moving into our appt. that weekend so I moved it to November, hopefully my Mom will be joining me. Its just a basic camera course but I guess I better know the ins and outs before i go and invest in advanced camera. Im trying to insure that during this house stuff for the next couple of months doesn't pull me off track and cause my goals to slip, I guess I just need to make sure I prioritize correctly.

Have fun viewing the pics!






Love, Live, Life....
LC

1 comments:

KRL Designs said...

Hey, I love the pic they look really good!!!! Your on your way to becoming a Photographer. I still think that you should take the pic and ill do the graphic work!

Post a Comment