My First Post!



Hello...
Im sure I will be writing to myself for awhile but its kinda nice to let the loose and let it all out!

Today is my Son Reid's first Birthday, I can't believe its been a year! (My Fav. Pic from the day he was born, so Innocent and Perfect). Some days I have to remind myself that Im a Mom now but yet its been over a year since it came true. If every year goes as fast as this one, WOW he will be 18 before I know it.


So I have been in the process of planning his first birthday. Why is it that I feel the need to create an amazing party they he will never understand or remember? Is it that I have watched so many other people through parties for there Kids that I just can't wait to do it for my own? Why don't I just save my energy for future parties when it actually means something to him? If only I would listen to myself and stop the madness I would be just fine. But Im in two deep now. 20 adults and 9 kids (all different ages).

Jumpy Castle and Bingo for fun and a ton of food! Even Reid's very own Cookie Monster Cake! What a site this will be stay tuned for pics next week!

Live for Today...
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment